Sunday, October 18, 2009

What To Write In A Sympathy Card Cancer

DEBUT

And here I am writing about this project the first post of my first blogging * *! To be honest I do not know the end of this lj, I do not know what will become of it! Will grow, change and perhaps you will find a purpose on the way (X series will tell)! What I am sure that is reflected in full my essence, that will be * * moody, disrespectful and probably even a little '* caz-one *. I do not know if anyone will read, but it does not matter .. this is a blog that was born more from a personal need to vent at a time not exactly peaceful in my life, so be read or not will not do for me much difference. The important thing now is to create something personal and that in his free time, keep my mind occupied too often intent to marinate in negative thoughts. And then I think, are the same to many psychologists who advise patients to keep a diary, right? Do you ever see that in this way I save money analyst!
My only hope right now is to be able to be quite costante.Ce give it everything!
Well, see you soon!

My compliments.
* CR *

0 comments:

Post a Comment