Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Flaming Hot Cheetos Mouth Ulcers

Mushroom gallery

Against this blog seems to have a relationship mycological: reappear like mushrooms every time it rains. It rained a lot in recent times. As a result crops up as a pig in the undergrowth.

fungo1

The truth is that I wanted this blog to remain something rather impersonal and did not want to throw in too much of me because by nature I am a person who likes a little exposure. E 'is equally true that if I threw in, this blog has no reason to exist. I need to throw in myself, I need to rework what happens to me. I also need to have a full stop because my existence at the time sailing in the sea inconstancy.

do not want this blog only exists when it rains. I do not want to be a fungus. Want to be an evergreen. I want my leaves are green, whatever the season.

0 comments:

Post a Comment