Sunday, February 10, 2008

Colour Chart From Berger

's Top








"Ring Of Fire" Johnny Cash





And that was how I found myself at the university.



19 years and a new life. I finally managed to escape from the field that oppressed me so much. I waited years for free girl. I was about to take over the reins of my life. My family lived (and still lives) in Bellavista. A small town full of bigots and stupid people and gossip. More than once my family was at the center of unnecessary scandal. Already at the time of my great-grandmother, Alice. It was just un'adoloscente when she became pregnant by a man older than her. He was despised and denigrated for so long. I can only be grateful ... If she had an abortion, as they had advised all, I now would not be here.

waited with so much anxiety is time to move on campus. Decided to be in a small dormitory together with other children and not in a rented house as my mother would have wanted. Quarreled a lot that summer, but little did I care. The thing that made me angry more about my mother was my father often told me how they met and she was like a goddess, a bomb ... And now it was sour and always afraid of gossip.

I was tired of that life. Bored, I had become a fragile cynical. Bitch to the boys and with very few friends ... Become the very thing I hated more: with a stupid snob snobbish.

I enjoyed so much to hurt the guys who was almost logical that I had good friends, only acquaintances.

I touched the bottom a few years ago when Alex, the cutest boy in school, asked me to go to prom with him. Before I ran everything ended ... With another. It was the night I lost my virginity on a rear seat of an old machine. These whores were the only things that could have fun. And it was really sad.

But nothing was more important ... A large glass door over me telling me that address I arrived. I started my new life there. All that would happen, I was sure I would have made her happy.

My name? Lucrezia. Lucrezia Spawn. And this is my story.



arrived first of all, I laid the heavy bags on the floor (god knows what they were uncomfortable to wear, not a little labored.) Yet remember that I lost several times, was a huge campus still summer air made him a world almost magical. I went almost on tiptoe, so as not to noise without a reason. The form said room No. 4. I climbed the wooden stairs with difficulty with all that weight and I found myself in front of my room, that would have accompanied me for 4 years. I stroked the door before entering. I wanted to enjoy that moment until the end. I pushed up inside the handle and everything seemed to shine.



large bed without blankets in the middle of the room, a nice desk and placed an old computer, a dresser that had to be empty again given the strong smell of wood that emava and a mirror placed just above. I took a twirl on myself to get a broader view of possible those four walls that seemed perfect to me.

curiosity was great. Who would live there? I stepped timidly out of the room, closing the door behind him and apponggiandomi to fresh wood. I counted four rooms upstairs and noticed I had two rooms downstairs. A dormitory of 6 rooms. It was perfect. At least there would be calm enough to be able to study. I kept my study, I always gave my best in every subject and certainly would not let go right now.

The early buzz of voices began to invade the dorm. I went to the window to observe the life that flowed out quickly. Guys from everywhere.

The first one prensentò eyes was a tall, thin, with long brown hair and two large green eyes.



"Room three ..." I hear the whisper while rubbing his form of explanation. It was the room right next to mine.

"Uhm ... Excuse me for intruding, I turned to him, shyly - it is that is pointed to the door that was standing right in front.

"Oh, hell, is that with all this baggage ... "I did not finish the sentence that all sheets and suitcases fell heavily on the floor. I bent down to help him.



"Oh, thanks a lot ... It 's my first day and I know nothing ...- blushed shyly and handed me his hand - still like to, I'm Jamie! "And smiled that smile fills my heart. It takes so little to make me happy and people never seemed to understand my desire to little things, little happiness.

"It 's also my first day, do not worry ...- His hand was warm - Lucretia My name is ... But you can call me Mo, "I returned his smile beaming.

"Well, I'm going in to fix all this stuff ... See you later, Lu! "

" Want a hand? "

" No, but I figured ... I'm a man - he said it while loading a huge suitcase, more like a trunk, and uttered words and as if he had made an effort Iman and not hard to believe - and I can do alone ... Really ... "

I left my first roommate and close friend as well as my attention was immediately caught by a girl.



chiunque.La He caught the attention of the most beautiful I have ever seen. He wore long pink hair. Yes, colored pink. Her face framed by a short fringe and two heavily made-up eyes and very clear black scrutinized everything that happened before. It was enchanted, if you were immobilized for even a few moments it seemed like a doll. A doll disturbing and terribly perfect. He sat on the couch and light sensitive (a kind of tiny room was just outside the Recreation Room: two sofas, a TV and a small fridge made him a master) and turned on the TV. Bored turned from one channel to another as if that was their home. At first I thought it was bigger, had an encouraging safety.

He noticed me looking over her insistent and it was there that gave me a smile.



The soft red lips dipite they laid down gently, while still stared in astonishment. I returned his smile as soon as I realized my insistence and rudeness towards him. I mentally cursed hoping not to have made a bad impression.

I wish I could be so friendly.

My mood was so sky high that I decided to throw me, I had nothing to lose. It was still a girl.

I did just in time to sit by his side who came into the room a girl with a crest. One thing never seen before.

began to babble loudly to a party.

I had arrived a little over an hour and already we talked about holidays. It would be interesting to go to have fun and meet new people, but that night I would spend.

"To pass this time ..." I whispered with a whisper. Pretty In Pink The girl turned her head slightly.

"Why do not you come?" Sgembo with a smile that would make any guy crazy. He put me slightly uncomfortable and began to gesticulate and blush.

"Ma .. You know, unpack your luggage ... The journey to get up here ... Yeah, you know ... "

"Uhm ...- a short break - I see," he stared at me with those clear eyes and penetrating. His skin looked like porcelain, almost translucent and transparent. And after me from head to foot got up without saying a word and went downstairs. I disappeared from the front in a short.

discouraged me, a girl like that would never become my friend. It was clear that such would never born.

went back to my room and slowly undid the bags. Rest carefully all my clothes, I put the blankets that smelled of new clean in my new bed.

After mandatory chores I went to get some air. I visited the gym, bibblioteca, even grocery stores. A real town with streets.

the evening, almost everyone would have gone to the feast beginning of the year, but I did not. As I said-Pretty In Pink-I would have stayed in the dorm to read and watch TV. I thought of everything in the grocery store made of edible food to eat before a good movie rented to the library. The library more given that I had ever seen.

To my great surprise, another in the dormitory had decided not to go to the little party: Jamie. I beat the weather. He was already on the couch in front of the TV when I came equipped with food, drink and films.

"Hey, you did not go to the party?" I caught him in the back while I sat beside him.

"No, I'm really upset ... I made the rounds of all the shops on campus, I had to search for books, blankets ... "he threw his eyes to heaven.

"Blankets?" Questioning.

"Yes, the bed covers ..." snorted.

I did not except to burst out laughing crystalline. It was really nice, but so funny.

"Yeah, sooo, are careless, okay ...- tried to change the subject - and why you do not you go?"

I raised my shoulders. 'Well, I did not want simply to go there. Too much effort, well ... The first day ... "

" Are you a nerd, right? "He grinned.

"I'm not a nerd - sentenziai-be ', maybe just a little"

Rise of taste him. The impression one might have of him was that he undoubtedly was the typical sweet and romantic guy. The girls had smeared the back of the campus immediately.

"Um, I do not know if you were watching something interesting, but I rented a movie ..." and shyly handed him the DVD.

"Wow, I Walk The Line ... The film Johnny Cash? "He said with a trace of surprise.

"Yes, its him ... You know him? "

'Well, I love it ... "

from there began our friendship. Poised between Walk The Line Ring Of Fire.



really talked that night. About all we could think of our family, who had attended school, where we found the music very well. He told me he played drums and was also pretty good, but had never been in a group for more than three months. Mostly because of lack of understanding of the components. Well, 'I played the guitar. Or at least they try. I started taking lessons and then went on to autodittata just because I love music, but I had never been part of a group.

Our conversation makes little late, but it was a pleasure to talk with him. We greeted each and every one we went to their rooms while the dormitory was still wilderness.

My first night away from home, I thought. Not that it never happened that does not spend nights in my bed, but in this case was different. Still half asleep, too excited to sleep, I heard noises coming from outside. Convinced that the revelers were returning to camp I turned the other way.

Toc! Toc!

Two heavy blows pounded on the door made me jump. I wondered what could possibly be. Maybe Jamie. I got up and went to the door and I ended up saying, "Jamie? Need something? "That when I opened I found myself in front of a boy, ever seen, very tall, very thick, blondish, with an olive complexion, and he knew of alcohol. It must have been very drunk and it was not in the room at all pleased. Quite the contrary.

decided in any way to use a polite tone, there was no need to irritate a drunk.

"Hey, do you need?" I was ready to close the door in my face if they were needed.

"Yes," replied dry and half leaning on the door.

"And for what?" I peered quizzically.

He did not answer.

"If you throw up the bathroom on the right ..." was definitely bad and he could have thrown up at any moment.

"You're a nice bite, you know? I was lucky tonight ... "extr rather confused and scared I tried to close the door, but he was too strong and pushed it open forcefully entering my room.

I try to block. He pushed me against the wall with such violence that I felt a rumbling in my chest the lungs. He began to touch me as I tried to break free. I wanted to scream, but I stifled a scream froze in her throat. I wanted to scream the name of Jamie so strong that it could be to help me. I felt suffocated and his hands on me seemed to dissolve the skin, eyes tight shut ... I did not want to see it, see what her face to remember forever. Not now, not now, I thought, on a day so special. I prayed to god that I heard at that time. When suddenly ... No more hands that shook me by the wrists, no more shortness of breath and the smell of alcohol, no more incoherent words uttered by a mouth that would violate my own.

slowly slid to the floor with the wall behind him. With eyes full of tears I could not see clearly the scene, but someone had hit him and also because strong He went bent the room, almost running.

I felt a cold hand trying to get me to take him in his face and saw her. Pretty In Pink. I did not know his name, but I knew that I had helped. He helped me get up, walked me down on the bed and sat down beside me.

"It 's over. -Her voice was sweet and I wondered how the heck did he hit it so hard to get away from it-Hey, hey, pretty blonde, he's gone "

"Thank you, I do not even know how ... If I had not arrived ...- you could say this with only a whisper - I think I have the whole "

" Um, yes, I do not see pieces scattered around the Staza .. .- his lips parted in a wide bright smile - do not worry. "

infected me and I laughed as if what I just tried it never happened.

"The party was shit, one of the worst I've ever done ... But anyway the next you will also you, so Gordon will not come to break you again. "

" Gordon? "knew him.

"Yes, he was captain of the football in high school where I went and I had the great misfortune to have him around even now. It 's crazy! But if it bothers you enough that you mention it, I get into fights better man ... "was so tiny it's hard to believe, but I had just had the test. He had s up pretty strong.

"Ah, my name is Elvira." He held out his hand and I taken. His grip was strong and his hands emanated a warmth that at that time was so friendly.

"Oh, my name is Lucrezia ..."

"Lucrezia - continued - is a beautiful name. Town. I like it. - Friendly smile - well, 'it's late now. If you need anything I'm just in the front room, ok? Do not hesitate ... "

" Ok ... and thank you again. "

He said making me a saucy tongue and out the door.

The first day was very eventful. I never imagined that a night and tried to block the brain to try not to think what would have happened if it had not entered my Pretty In Pink.

I fell asleep in the hope that at least Jamie had gone to bed peaceful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment