Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Monster Energy Can Jewelry

The first meeting

Photobucket





"Miss World" Hole



The mission of the days was to tell Jamie, without be too intrusive, all I knew about Jack, my boy with hazel eyes.
Elvira was discovered that many things about him, who better than she could talk to Jamie? In the end though the plan failed: Jamie had understood everything and so I confessed to him.
discovered he had a year older than me, attended the course in Mathematics, his dormitory was quite far from our own, played the guitar since he was 15 years and his group had come to life in high school. He and Jamie met and became friends just because he had briefly played drums for him. It was the nicest guy and popular in high school, this does not surprise me and had a lot of girls, but at the time was free as the air.
However, for now I knew life, death and miracles of Jack, I had not had the courage to meet him again. I happened to see him often in the library, but on time, but expect every time I talked to him, slipped out in a panic and tachycardia.
was serious, very serious and Elvira often teased me for my behavior as a young girl struggling with the first crush. Unfortunately, or fortunately for me, had not yet been able to arrange a meeting "random" with him, just because the lessons and the approach of examinations made her very busy.
the afternoon we gathered to study with me, Jamie and Elly, it was much lighter in the company, between a laugh and another. Elvira attended a course in modern literature, to look at her no one would ever say, but he was good at writing, she liked the story and art. While I, on the contrary, I chose physics. Not exactly easy, but I'd always got away with formulas absurd and preposterous theories of quantum calculations and all that entailed. Jamie, however, chose Informatica, always joking saying that he wanted the great hacker. He loved computers and not very helpful when our computer crashed or when Elvira, who was totally incompetent, did you get the virus that ate half of the system.
"Please I am exhausted, put something listenable. "interrupted the study of the damn afternoon that seemed to spend more.
Elvira took a CD case in his own, a mixed compilation.
"I do not know what it is, hopefully good ..." insert the CD into our jukebox and as the first track left a song - how to define it? - Funny.
"Brand New Key Safka Melany." He said Elvira "Country, what the hell is in my CD?" Surprised. Actually do not see her own country who listened to Elvis or the like.
He paused to think for a moment and then began dancing, joking and laughing like a child. He came up to me holding out hand to invite me to dance. Riufiutai not, I was too tired even to read a line from that damn book.
danced like two idiots, there was nothing to say. Fortunately, around the dormitory was empty, they took us crazy. Jamie also was watching the scene between the shocked and amused.

Photobucket

"You do not know fun, I've always said." Elvira smiled, noticing the expression of Jamie.
just shook his head, raising his eyes to heaven.
"You know what? Can you imagine this song in punk-rock? "I joked while rubbing his back against that of Elvira.
'Well, why we do not? I'll take you to the battery and the guitar, right? "Joked Jamie.
"Yes, I could play bass." Urged Elvira.
"You know the bass has 4 strings, right?" Said Jamie. Do not take it seriously, we did not know of his passion for the bass, had allegedly not ever speak.
Elvira stopped.
"The sound from when I was 14, I know better than you what a bass!" And glared at him.
There was a minute's silence.
"You play bass and do not have ever said," I said surprised.
"Sure." With the absolute quiet.
"Why did not you never said, "asked Jamie.
"I do not know, bad experiences ... I think. I stopped playing for a while after a project with a group went very badly. "Elvira
every day was a surprise.
"But for you I'd be willing to pick it out even if you want a group ... Group is. "
Both watched the unconvinced.
"I'm not kidding. Take your tools and do something. What will two agreements, two cocks and we have fun. "He shrugged.
"I have not touched the guitar years." And actually post was almost a year since I played it even to pass the time. "I've never even been in a group, at least you have already had experience. "I had never jumped in mind, to tell the truth. I did not know people who play an instrument outside of the clarinet or the piano or even the harp, forming a group would not have been possible.
"It chissnefrega? Mica we aspire to become famous, we will do so ... for leisure. Four chords and we'll get it. Very punk that. "Elvira Rise.
I agreed, aware of the fact that we would be a disaster, not so much for them, but for me that I am not I considered good enough on the guitar. However, Elvis was right: we would have done to have some fun and recreation during leisure time.
"And we will do is cover the first Brand New in version Key Punk. "Elly made the song again and laughed like crazy dancing.
The only problem was finding the guitar. This would have meant returning home, explain to my parents my intentions and hope to return to the whole campus, without being crippled by my mother in complete hysterics. No, it was the right choice. It was also true that if I passed the best test would be more magnanimous and I would have sent to the campus or I would find a way to go home and take it.
That seemed the most reasonable solution.
"Ok, then finished the exams we will recover all of the tools and we will find a place to play." I argued. That, too, remained a mystery book a rehearsal room would be a folly to play for fun of it, but this would be a problem to be addressed next.

We studied like crazy, motivated by the fact that soon after we began to strum the three instruments.
When exams ended, passed excellently, I called my mother to tell her that as well as extraordinary intelligent creature he created. As he had not yet digested the fact that frequently the university, and the mood was happy to ask one thing: the guitar.
"What! I did not understand ..." was the first thing I yelled.

Photobucket

"Come on, Mom, the guitar! What will it cost?" I've been literally begging, I could imagine his reaction on the insane. How many stories for a guitar!
"You are there to study, not to make a rock star!" I knew enough to have also provided this statement. I refrained from
not insult not to irritate it further and deny me the guitar for the rest of my days, when my father heard clearly telling her to pass it up.
"Dad! Please convince him!" I begged him as well.
"Look, you were good at exams, I could even think to send it rather than let it get to be picked, but as long as you study. If only I have the feeling that you stand there doing nothing with your chitarrina I come off the seizure and you myself! "
" I'm always good in the studio ... He will not waste time! Dad, I love you! "My father was a lovely person, trying to use an authoritative tone with me, but in the end I do not deny anything. This was enough to try not to disappoint him and I would certainly never done this time.
"Good, because your mother at this time I is not very adoring. We'll send the guitar tomorrow and do the good. "
I thanked him in all the languages I knew, I told him a bit of university life, while in the background you could hear my mother screaming and declare that he was insane. She would have passed within a week, it was done so that woman. Not that I do not want to, but sometimes he could be heavier than a boulder.
Jamie had not had the same luck and had to go home by taxi, remove the battery and take it to the dormitory, said she asked him not much, but had to submit to the interrogation of his youngest sister who had to explain everything . We had spoken a few times of this "plague" as he called it, which made him get out of his head and repeated that she would very much agree with Elly, and she was looking forward to seeing you, terrorizing the poor Jamie the thought of them in the same room together, put your hands her hair.
As for the bass did not know anything yet, was very evasive on the subject, but we reassured him that he would have his instrument in time.
few days later I was delivered directly to the dorm (my father was an angel) my guitar, my very old guitar. Very turned
immediately took her upstairs to show it to my friends.
was not a great guitar, to be honest. Form rather anonymous, brownish color and the air terribly old. After all I had bought in a shop tools used, the best I could afford for my desire to make some noise in the home.
"Wow, but it is beautiful, Mon." It was the first to comment Jamie, followed by "But you know the hold, at least?" he laughed.



"Very funny" I smiled sarcastically, "Of course I know to keep." A brief pause and a whisper "The problem is playing it. I do not remember much to tell the truth. "Slipped on the shoulder, I could not remember what it was heavy. Lay down your fingers on the strings of the mind trying to handle local and try a few chords.
" Could you give some ripassino Jack, no ? Elvira violently interrupted my thoughts and had a look I did not like.
Sgranai eyes.
"Lu, Elly has that look when not bode well." And Jamie was right! Now that the exams were I should have finished his fear of improvised. Such as Jack to find me in my room!
"Do not you dare, wedding favors that you are nothing." Ironizzai that wear their hair pink pearl. We are often asked how he keep them so perfect, but it was well known ... Elvira was fixed her hair, obsessed with perfection that would always keep.
"Give me the favor, eh? - Arms folded, raised an eyebrow - Pray that my eyes can not see Jack as we are you or have you gone!" laughed sarcastically.
When he did so he could be scary, but I loved his laugh.
"Say, Elly, and where is your bottom?" said Jamie.
"Oh, yes ... That's right. "He sat on the couch by opening an old magazine Jet Li" I bought one yesterday. "With a natural staggering. Addiruttura How could he bought a bass?
" Daddy pays out the money when her daughter asks him. Dovrebero deliver them these days. "It all came back. Elly's father was a bigwig in the business world, filthy rich and when his mother died of Elvira is less and less of his daughter and the only thing he could do was give her money when she needed it. It was as if to make up for some debt with her instead of speaking as a parent should do and address problems, and her every wish was an order. Elvira wanted a bass? Here its pretty low now ready to be shipped. The thing that amazes me is that she usually tried not to ask anything to his father if he had done was to keep us in way or another.
"Now the only problem would be to find a place to play." Jamie had just introduced one of my first doubts about this matter. "Also because I can not keep the battery removed in the room, I occupies half the space!"
'What will? What we keep in there? A cabinet with six doors? "Elvira teased Jamie, what a surprise" I thought of that, of course. "I wondered what had yet to reveal the girl.
"Do not know if you've ever noticed, but over here it just so happens there is a closet totally empty, I think it's a camera that no longer use. These days I have been a lot above, I had the locks changed ... No one will ever think of what's going to look around. Furthermore, no one cares if we mess ... Our conquilini there are almost never, just not playing the night and you're done. "
Jamie and I looked at each other stunned and without reply. Elvira was a calculator, he thought of everything and the monotone voice that he used and extremely quiet, choosing his words carefully, was disturbing. I do not know how he did it, sometimes not even seem human.

It was not easy to clean, soundproof and bring all the tools in the closet that reeked of closed and was filled with a powder that burned his eyes dramatically. It was not anything special to think of it: an empty square room with three windows that lit up.



We took several days, but it was worth it, in the end everything seemed perfect. Only hoped that no one should break to have occupied a dormitory closet useless.
Elvira was the most excited of all, even if you do not let him give to see that much. Its brand new and had come down that day. It was beautiful: the slender figure had a bright red and sits like a double bass, I had never seen such a masterpiece.
"So, we all do a good test now. Each of us plays his instrument. Jamie begins. "
" Why me? "He protested.
"Sounds just, let's go." It sounded almost like a threat.
rang for a minute the battery. He also probably had bought in some shops at low prices, it was not too heavy and had the flames on the speakers, Jamie would never have chosen so Tamarra.



In any event, only then I realized how fascinating it was that boy, play it made him look very attractive. Perhaps because he was playing bare-chested. I tried to withhold hormones and continued to watch him play. Firmly hit the plates, he was good. Very good for what I could understand.
"Well done, Jamie. Ok, now I will perform a bass solo, I warn you that are months that did not sound. "Elvira Just touched the strings vibrated and a shiver ran down my spine. The low is basically a tool that in the songs you hear little or nothing, full sound and the body of a song, sometimes not even feel and do not realize it. The low in the hands of Elvira seemed magical, I never noticed how the bass notes were so sublime, hot, his bass did not sound ... Sang.



"Elly, thank goodness you were not very good bass. "I said.
'Well, yeah, let's say that I manage." She smiled softly, "Now it's up to you ..."
"It' s really too long .. I'll try ..." Suddenly I remember more than I thought, I still had to work a lot. Strimpellai some agreement in the case, arpeggiai few seconds more and played more heightened awareness in me of being incampace.



"Not bad, kid! Not bad!" I encouraged Elvira, shaking his head. "Time is only a singer." Another small hitch. "I thought of that ..." he turned to me as soon as the arching corner of his mouth. "Canti you! "
APII mouth slightly incredulous, as if I had my jaw almost dislocated. Why I should be the one to sing? It did not seem to have a voice so special.
"But why me? Sorry, you're it! "I tried to convince her not to use me as a guinea pig for his experiments.
"I'm out of tune, believe me!" As if there was no opportunity to respond, and Elvira were almost never granted replicas.
"But .." I tried again.
"Nothing, but ..." I interrupted.
"And Jamie?"
"He stays behind the drums, but are you crazy? Then I figured if he can sing. "Jamie stood up on the stool and air annoyed "No offense, of course." I assured her. "Come on, let's try, okay?"
"I never sang in my life ... And then I do not know if I can play and sing together" I tried once again to save your ass. The excuse of the difficulty of doing two things at once seemed good, but seemed not to attack at all.
"Yeah, you sang, do not tell lies! At least try! "He urged.
"Mmm ..." She wrapped her lips, it was useless, "I sang with you, it's different!" He said with an air of those who allow other petitions. "Okay," I gave in, it was a losing battle. "What we play? "I arranged the guitar on his shoulder, grabbed the handle and waited for the verdict.
Elvira's face lit up, eyes wide and lips parted in a smile, looked a hell of a transformation into an angel. Chilling, but beautiful.
"We play the Miss World Hole!" His voice was now sharp as that of a girl and clapped her hands like a happy Easter. "It is not difficult and we all know, is not it?"
I shook my head in laughter caused by a very funny scene and resignation.
"You, Jamie, you know, right?" Made sure Elvira.
"I heard it a million times, of course, I can do ..."
"Very well, you honor, Lu .."
And what an honor, do one of the most horrendous figures ever seen. Eventually, however, something inside me told me that there was nothing wrong in the strum and sing with friends, what harm could ever do?
stroked the strings of the guitar, I prepared the agreement and started.

I am the girl you know, can not look you in the eye
I am the girl you know, so sick I can not try
And I am the one you want, you can not look in the eye
I am the girl, you know I lie, I lie and lie


had gone better than I thought it was not a problem even play it: it was one of my songs preferred. If at first the voice trembled a little, since the second line I got more confidence and had stabilized. I tried looking for Elvira to get approval, an opinion or something. In response to her put her arms up, shouting "You're the new Courtney Love," followed by a howling inquientante. I do not myself and I burst out laughing, I was having fun. Enjoying very much.

I'm Miss World, somebody kill me Kill me pills

No one cares, my friends My friend

Im miss world, watch me break and watch me burn
No one is listening, my friend
I ' ve made my bed, I'll die in it
I've made my bed, I'll lie in it
I've made my bed, I'll die in it


It was not bad after all. Yes, many things would have been to fix ... We say a lot, from my voice. I just had to buy more safety and try not to make her tremble. It was exciting though, and managed to hold despite that I had to sing and play.
"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" Elvira let out another scream, years and years of training at the concerts they had done well to those highs.
"Bravissima Lu!" Said Jamie from behind the battery.
"I felt like crying, I swear!" Followed Elly.
I bowed gracefully like a ballerina after the test Dance and Jamie gave rise to another problem.
"Now I would say is lacking only the name of our group ..."
"First you must learn how to play, then you will see that we will think of something." And I'm going to give me a ride. " Incredible that Elvis had not even thought of the name. Evidently he had not calculated the success of the project.
"Where are you going?" I asked. The fact that you would just run away out of the blue was so disturbing. For every move Elvira terror and suspicion crept into me. I wonder what plot! But it was undeniable: any sottefugio so far had proved useful and ingenious, and I would only see.
"A search for songs to make you sing, Mon! "and faked a laugh worthy of Satan, leaned down and in less than a second and Jamie vanished leaving me speechless.
I turned to Jamie still sitting on the stool of the battery "Are not you afraid that girl?"
"Yes, what a tsunami ..." without taking your eyes off the door, still speechless.
We were alone and I took advantage of me for a while his business.
"So Jamie, what's up with the cheer?" I asked maliciously.
The cheer was what I thought and Elvira's new girlfriend Jamie. It was a cheerlead, very beautiful. Brown hair, big blue eyes, full lips ... A real femme fatal and non- Small wonder if he had chosen him as its prey, was cute, really so nice and kind, sensitive, what could he want more the cheerleader?
We had several times caught up in his room, get in and out much later, we saw them often at the front door of the dorm kissing like two sweethearts. Of course Elvis never missed an opportunity to get Jamie to explain the details that are always denied. He was only able to elicit the name and that they had met at a party. Her name is Mary, Mary also known as the Cheer.
"The cheer?" She smiled, looking down embarrassed.
"But come on, Mary!"
"Ah, yes, her ..." I blushed slightly and widened her smile.
"Nooo, I do not say that it's serious! How cute! "I shouted to him approaching. That look was unmistakable: she liked so much!
"It 's no point in kidding, you're not so different with Jack ..." Now the dreamy smile had given way to a grin. I had prayed in all languages, not to tell anyone, especially with him.
"But feel it, that bastard .. It is not just, you know my weakness. "Crossed my arms and I inocchiai at the foot of the battery.
"Seriously ... I think he likes you, you know? "
" What? Jamie, I would not have said something, right? " I was stubborn, I know.
"No, no, absolutely nothing! I swear it. ... But let's say I asked you after the concert. And even now when I see asks me how are you. Here is my guess, but I think is interesting. Of course you do you hide when you see it is logical that he can not do so much! "
just narrowed his lips in an expression of astonishment, the heart began to beat wildly and my face was completely red. After a while I thought I would burst an artery.
"Did he ask about me and you do not you tell me?" I asked, amazed, still red in the face.
"For what? You will not get you, you do nothing nothing ... Indeed, escape ... What would have changed if I had told you? I do not think that you would have been a push to talk. "Was right, but the fear of a wrong move terrorrizava me, I really liked too.
"Jamie, it's too good! What we could find someone like me? I'm a lot like ... "I looked up to heaven and sighed deeply.
'Well' said "Not exactly ... From today you are the singer guitarist of a group without a name. "He laughed and followed him. In the end it was time that I stopped watching from afar, it would be better to act while they still had not a girl. I tried the courage inside me, it was just a boy ... A great guy and fascinating, but still a boy.
"You're right!" I jumped up in the foot "of today are tough and I promise to greet him and talk to him even if I find an opportunity!"
"Brava! And 'this right spirit! "Stood up and gave me a friendly pat on the shoulder. "But now it's late, I have class. I'd better go and dress ... The professor would not be happy to see me half naked in the classroom. "He laughed and walked toward the door.
"Jamie?" I called him, he turned with a smile.
"Thanks ..."

0 comments:

Post a Comment