Saturday, February 16, 2008

Periodontist Canada Salary



Photobucket





"The Young Crazed Peeling" Distillers



After the incident the previous night, things took a turn much better. Gordon unfortunately had the room just downstairs, but we turn even the word. He was probably so drunk that you do not even remember what he had done the night before.
The positive side in all this was that I and the Pretty In Pink, Elvira, we became good friends. Discovered to have many things in common: the books, movies and music. An innate love of music united us. His musical culture was wiped out, but I did not hide his passion for punk old-fashioned. That of 1977, one of the origins, what made her mad and made her start to mosh against the walls. His favorite band was the Adicts. He told me of their first concert assists and retraced every moment. I would listen to hours and hours of talk shows in which it was, he was charming and his way of doing extremely magnetic. Every night during breaks or study to tell me something different, it was full of surprises and very quickly became inseparable.



never spoke of one thing: his parents. It seemed that they did not exist. Only one day I mentioned something. I will never forget his blank stare and the soft hands that tortured pink hair, and spoke of his mother. Elvira was 16 when her mother, Clarice, died of a terrible disease. She did not like talking about it, only on that occasion he had driven and had confided. I also mentioned an absent father who thought only of his work and, since her mother was gone, did not even have the courage to face her, buying her affection soddisfancendo his every whim.
"I put on a cd, will you?" Broke the silence after those confessions that darkened his face for China, stealing his mocking smile and cheerful.
"Of course, you choose ... Something loading ... "she replied. Yes, something was just what load was needed.
"Load ... Loading ... Loading ... "with his finger passed in review the CDs we had brought in the dormitory lounge. "Distellers!" I concluded.



I went, looking forward to the powerful voice of Brody Dalle, who was acting as the Juke box CD player. It was cool, that offer much fun dorm students. There was also a video game that no one used more often because he stole the little bike to the victims, but that's another story.
Anyway I put the cd and started The Young Crazed Peeling, one of my favorites of that group.
Elvira looked out the window still disoriented and began to sing along with Brody.

Are you ready to be liberated On this sad
side city streets Well the birds
Have Been Freed From Their
cages I got freedom and my youth


I went to her laughing, singers and gesturing to an invisible micorfono steps Dance unlikely. She shook her head and began to sing too. Two young voices singing the same melody in unison with their anger screaming adolescent 's happiness trope of two girls and without pretensions.

My one heart felt too much from the start I've seen people like

and go Living large and living low
You can build up your walls sitting on death row Let the curtain fall on
your soul
You Murdered can wash it all down swallow your story Get smacked off your head
go down in drumroll glory
You will not solve it committing self inflicted crime Go on pull the trigger
this will be the last time


Elvira in less than a minute back to being the carefree girl with a determined character and I had known.

It hit me I got everything I need

I speak of the truth the truth of the heart
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought
Hey youth time flies by
There's an everlasting battle for eternal life
I love
a man from California He's the prettiest thing we got the Same
disorder The way you feel is never OK ITS gonna change anyway
Are you ready to be liberated On this sad side

city streets Well the birds Have Been Freed From Their
cages I got freedom and my youth
Yeah, I got my freedom and youth


He finished the song and we threw ourselves on the floor laughing like crazy.
"You have a beautiful voice, girl, have you ever thought about singing?" Elvira ansiamava still as I said it.
"Ma .. Actually no, I think I have a beautiful voice ... "I never thought to sing well. Even if I liked a lot.



"But no, you have a very beautiful voice ... I look like a crow. "He laughed again, probably imagined itself in the guise of a crow on a tree appolaiato. A crow pink, of course.
"What are you doing here on earth?" Jamie was interropere to our speeches.
"We contemplate the starry sky, want to join?" Elvira laughed again aroused, was enough for a laugh and a song would bring her to the beautiful girl smiling as always. He was strong, the strongest girl I have ever known.
"Maybe another time, okay?" Jamie shook his head sadly. Together, he and she were hilarious, one on the other hand. Sometimes Elvira had more masculinity Jamie, as Jamie looked more feminine than Elvira, taunt each other all the time, like brothers.
"Look, there's a concert tonight at Cripnotte ... Will play a great friend of mine from high school that makes the university here, I want to come? They make punk-rock, so I suppose you will like. "Elvira sat on the couch and jumped up from the floor.
"Concerto? And you can ask? I am here! "
It seemed a good idea and I agreed, since he had arrived at the university that I allowed myself a night on some local and inaugurate everything with a good concert was ideal. The
Criptonotte was a club not too far from campus, much frequented by students, which could be easily reached with a taxi. He was renowned for concerts by local groups rather famous Havana that want to get noticed, play and have fun, was considered a kind of arrival at a certain reputation and the group of his friend Jamie would perform then meant it was quite important and certainly not to be evil.
"And what plays this your friend?" Curious asked Elvira.
"Oh, surprise, guess!" Jamie was happy, as if you were to show him.
"I do not want to play games, I warn you," replied Elvira.
taunt each other as their usual ending for a while and then crack a joke in the skin. And it was beautiful and relaxing stay with them.
Jamie was fantastic, the classic good friend who knew how to listen without pretension. He was discreet, he spoke little of himself and of his tastes, was reserved and shy, had trouble even talking to girls.
Together they form a nice trio, I was happy to have two conquilini like them. The beginning of the universe began as I never immagianata. Being away from home I do not weighed at all, indeed I felt that I was good to stand there and have given up my life. I attended a private high school in the city at the behest of my parents and most of my classmates who had gone abroad, some in private universities for rich people. No, it was not for me. I was I chose this university and I did not regretted it at all as My mother was hoping that might change your mind and go into the prestigious university who had attended her. It would not win this time.
Being there for me was like a surprise every day, every day a different face, smiling with his hand pax conquilini with whom I laughed and my taste even though I was upset by the lessons.

better prepares us for the evening.



Elvira as usual was a goddess on earth, no wonder if he was a whopping success with the boys. The required only one eye and with his perfect way of doing all the boys fell to the feet. Perhaps because he posed as a girl out of reach, perhaps because it was really beautiful. As with heavy make-up and had strange hairstyles and clothes had an amazing charm. But she was tied to anybody, had lots of adventures and she was fine. He was a free spirit and enjoyed life. After all he was only 19 years and a life ahead.
Even Jamie was very nice, but with a different attitude: you could see right away that it was the classic story and not lasting for small stories of little importance, but because of its timidity in this area to discover more about his past love was rather difficult.
arrived in the room. The Criptonotte was cool.



Definitely a nice place, very strange and decorated like a gothic Lacale: black walls, statues of grotesque creatures and he had exactly one stage. At the center of the floor down by drawing a square in which we noticed the instruments. Definitely like the original post, there was nothing to say.
"Of course that's not a stage ... It 'under the stage. What kind of place." Elvira was the comment of which had already been several times Criptonotte. While still in high school was going out with a college boy who had brought her there. The local
slowly filling with people and finally came the members of the group followed by applause from several of their friends.
drummer and bassist were already in place, only what was to be the guitarist and singer seemed to be late.



My first thought was what was an exhibitionist, Elvira did not fail to let me see, she, who was a veteran of concerts, said he must already have a swelled head. They spent a couple of minutes and made its appearance.
eyes down, I turn the liquid in the glass contemplating the fund, the music started. A nice guitar riff, the song clearly very powerful open-punk rock.
"Not bad." I thought. I looked up to finally see the beloved late comer in the meantime had begun to sing. His voice was perfect: deep, powerful and sensual. But what struck me most was his face, his movements, his lips, his eyes ... Everything.



blushed violently for no apparent reason and sgranai eyes. It was the most handsome and charming boy I had ever seen. The fact that singing and playing the guitar could only increase my attraction for him. The tousled blond hair that looked like gold Lucca to the lights of the room, her deep brown eyes seemed to swallow everything, its thinness ... I was numb until Elvira me back to reality.
"Ok, maybe a little charge would be nice, but not bad, right?"
did not answer and she ran her hand before his eyes.
"We seeeeei?? What's wrong? "Raised an eyebrow, looking inquiringly.
"Yes, yes, there are ... It 'nice, that is ... They are beautiful ... Um ... good ... "I tried to get over that angelic vision. It was a strange feeling. In short, if you had approached me and asked me to make me his guitar amplifier I would not hesitate to say yes, though not even know his name.
"You're either drunk or is there something wrong ..." to Elvis could not hide anything for too long. He was too smart.
Jamie arrived with two glasses of alchol.
"Jamie, Lu is down drunk, you know?" Took the cup in his hands and took a sip. "Look, we want to say what is your friend instead of doing toys in Guess Who? "
" You're always so impatient, you're not in the game ... "snorted. Elly looked at him with a grim face that left no room for interpretation:-O say it seemed to scream or beat you. "
"Ok, ok, is the guitar player ..." and that word jumped. "After the concert I will present." He smiled.
"No. .." I whispered in panic. I am not concerned with who knew us great, but it took a different turn if you try to talk with a guy that I liked so much and I never had a boyfriend that effect.
"No what?" Elvira I felt pathetic gasp I emitted. "You like, eh?" Was useless, he would understand in any way. I do not know how he did it, but it got to that point might as well be honest with you. We talked about as close as possible to ensure that Jamie did not feel my stupid paranoia from shy girl.
"You see so much?" I blushed violently, and I took her hands in time to hide. I used to rarely have such disproportionate reaction to a boy. The thing was serious.
'Well, you see a little ... So, here. But aside from idiotic expression you're fine. "He smiled confidently.
"Are you serious? Expression idiot part ... "In response to
She She gave me a kiss on front.
The concert ended and all the time not merely stared at him and moved well on stage one with the guitar. Soon after it was surrounded by friends and acquaintances who congratulated him and so did Jamie. Elvira did not waste any time, pulled me by the arm and followed Jamie as well.
"Oh, here are my girls." Jamie exclaimed as soon as we saw happen in the background. "Meet my conquiline: Lucrezia and Elvira. Elly, Lu he's Jack. "



Jack. His name was Jack, I thought how beautiful it was that name, but I think at that moment was also romantic dell'immodizia the basket in the room.
"Enjoyment, Elvira. "He bowed as he would a classical dancer and she could damn well, it was just like a graceful dancer.
I nodded an embarrassed smile followed by a miserable salute with his hand, I was nothing better. I was shaking like never before had happened to me.
Meanwhile Jamie greeted also the drummer Jack and sconstò slightly, I stayed, and he Elvira.
"Uhm ... I saw a handsome boy over there, I think I'll jump .. Have fun guys. "We waved scratching the air and slipped through the crowd disappearing in less than a second. We were left alone. He could be so subtle when you put Elvira. I had to make a
sentence in a hurry or he would leave, we were one before the other and stared at me as if waiting for a word from me.
"You ... You played well, yes, you have a beautiful guitar. "I stammered. I sentti stupid, not the least avava no sense what I just said.
smiled gently running a hand through his thick blond hair.
"Really? You liked us? "Her voice was divine.
"Oh, yes, very much ... I like concerts, is, in short, I love the music. "From bad to worse, I wanted to bury them.
"Wow, really? What kind of music?" I knew I made the right move at the bottom. It would not be escaped.
"Punk Rock for the most part." I said sure, relax a little.
"Come on, me too! The'll understand the kind we do. Well, I'm glad to meet people with my same interests. It sounds tell me something?"
'Well ... I play guitar ... More or less. " I was too rusty and I would have liked to perform for him making a fool if I had asked.
"Come on, great! Good! Then I will teach you some chords if you want, ok?"
"I would be very happy ..." I looked down embarrassed. After all, the situation was improving.
I tell you about music and guitars for a lot, I had totally lost track of time. They could also be passed eight days that I do not I noticed. The loud music did you me that he was only inches from his face. I was really in the clouds, so happy that I cried out loudly.



But you know, when you enjoy doing something we enjoy and the time flies and it was time to return to the dorm.
"Hey, Mon, it's time to go. The taxi is waiting out there." Jamie approached. Elvira
passing next to me whispered, "The usual spoilsport, eh?" and walked toward the exit.
As I walked home I think about his smell, his guitar, his voice, his eyes to what we had said although it was not anything important.

Before entering into our room I stopped to say good night to Elvis, I was so excited that I did not even sleep.
"So what do you like from one to ten? Eleven? "Elvira laughed.
"No, really, you see so much?" I asked, looking up at the sky cursing.
"Yes, very Jul. .. but I would not worry, you've talked a lot, no? I am an optimist: he likes you! "
" Come on, I looked like a duck. "Yes, my every move in next to him I felt terribly awkward.
"A duck with a short skirt," he joked, "believe me, he likes you. The strength you need for pleasure, you're beautiful, no? "Always had the right word to get me on morale.



"I just hope to meet him yet. I did not even ask where he lives ... "
" But this is not a problem, ask Jamie, is a friend of his, right? "
" Yes, but I do not want you to know that I care ... If I say ... I ... And if I were to say that does not like me? No, not stand. "Adoloscenziale crisis was in full, pathetic.
"Oh, you're crazy ... You were perfect, I mean it." She took my hands. "We find out all about him, so you'll be prepared when you meet again, ok?"
"Thank you, Elly!" Embraced the.
We parted with a good night and I went to bed. It took me a while to fall asleep, I kept thinking to endless minutes to the guy who in a few moments he could scoinvolgermi soul with a pair of hazel eyes and her perfect her movements.


^^^^^^
Special thanks to Tyler Hanson for the group of Jack.
Thank you, little girl! * _ *

0 comments:

Post a Comment