Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Why Women Like To Headscissor

Be my baby

Photobucket





"Be my baby" Ronettes



The night we met I knew I needed you so
and if I had the chance I'd never let you go.
So won't you say you love me,
I'll make you so proud of me.
We'll make 'em turn their heads every place we go.
So won't you, please, BE MY BE MY BABY
be my little. baby MY ONE AND ONLY BABY
Say you'll be my darlin', BE MY BE MY BABY
be my baby now.Wha-oh-oh-oh.
I'll make you happy, baby, just wait and see.
For every kiss you give me I'll give you three.
Oh, since the day I saw you
I have been waiting for you.
You know I will adore you 'til eternity.




After a couple of covers I found myself singing this song, which reflected well the reality in front of the guy who more than anyone I had made my heart beat. I had no problem singing in front of others, but before him the heat increased alarmingly. His face red with embarrassment, but her voice did not tremble now more .. More than once our eyes met and I do not know how I had not dropped the guitar, every glance was a powerful tremor.
people enjoy, some squatting on the ground, some leaning against the wall with his arms folded and he ... Smiling, amused, moved with a grace and perfection that I had ever seen.
"Lu And now we will sing a song she wrote herself. Do not worry if the text does not make sense. When he wrote it was drunk. "Elvira intervened at the end of my declaration of love ... Not declared, referring to 'Cause I'm Awesome.
All burst into laughter, very contagious, and I let go too. It was a strange, wonderful feeling to sing and wiggle in front of a crowd of people who just wanted to have fun, there was no time for worries, for the ugly thoughts.
terms of sound and the little party moved downstairs. All in all it was not bad, but the evening still had to turn to term.
I found myself talking to some guys who compliments me and my singing ability, which hitherto had ignored and that still seemed still quite low, when I was pulling my arm.
"Hey, blonde, you were great! Congratulations ..." Jack smiled at me while still holding my arm. Once again I had called blonde and did not give me any trouble given him, but hear my name from his lips was definitely better.
"Come on, call me Lu ... Do not you already forgotten my name, right?" I looked mischievous, playing in front of people I had given a bit of security.
"Ah, no, of course, always remember the names of beautiful girls, more so if they play punk. Your name is Lucretia. "



consonant with that slight scratches, R in the middle of my name sounded like a growl, a snarl damn sexy.
I did not have time to think about how things were when he was making good distracted by some that they called me and ripped off. I stood there, motionless, like a fool to look at it, once again, from afar. The instinct led me to look around for a look friend, someone to talk to.
Elvira chatted animatedly with a blond pretty good, its probably a victim of the evening. Jamie, sitting on the couch, exchanging pleasantries with the cheer and Mary for a moment I envied them so much;



is dreamy without much thought, while I was there to think and think and think.
because I was so carried away by a boy? It was not possible, it was pathetic and stupid.
sighed stepping back a few steps until I found myself behind the wall, lowered my head and my blond hair streamed on her shoulders. I needed air.
I went downstairs to find themselves out of the dorm, I sat on the steps. Nobody would have noticed my absence.
I looked up into the sky watching every sparkle in the deep blue of the evening. It was a mess, a mess that I had much in love with the boy in a way so absurd that stopped me in anything I had to do. At the bottom of things, since my arrival on campus, they were practically perfect, why ruin my mood that way. How would I behave now? I rubbed my face buried in his hands and then put it there for a few minutes, when suddenly I heard footsteps behind me. I thought about someone that she was going and instead a familiar voice startled me.
"Hey, blonde ..." he paused "Lucrezia ... Where were you over? I've been looking, but you were gone." The fact that I had come to look made me happy, yeah, as if his heart had lightened in a second.
"Yeah ... Everyone was so committed and I came here. There is definitely more peaceful. "
" You're right. E 'in a nice area your dorm. And how did you get alienated in this way? "If he had the gift of reading thought he would have understood many things.
" I needed some air ... You know, too much emotion, "I sighed.
He said nothing, just smiled and sat down beside me.
"The first time you play in front of someone, though they are friends, it is always exciting ..." I nodded
following his every word Do not miss a syllable, turning to me.
"You chose a good name for your group. I like it. You've chosen you?" continued.
"No, no," laughed thinking back on the scene "It was Elvira. He chose her. It 's very imaginative."
"But where did it come from? On a starry night?" laughed in turn.
"Forget it. It 's a stupid story. Maybe one day I will tell you ... but I need guitar lessons?" occasionally dare I came out forcefully, I was amazed with myself for saying such nonsense.
"Mah .. Let's say you will never reach the level of the master ..." he joked wiggling his hand in the air and rolling her eyes. "If I had not realized the great teacher I am." She put her hand on his chest. The only answer I looked
interrogative.
"Ok, ok, I'm kidding." Rise and hesitated a moment before saying, "But sometimes we can see ... ... If you like to play together ..."
I asked for a meeting or was sognado?
"Sure ... I'd love to." Almost stammered the sentence.
fell back on silence.
"I really like your dress tonight ..." she smiled.
"Really? I did not know I was also a great expert on fashion. "I teased, was not credible that a man liked a dress like that." Anyway, thanks ... told by a teacher like you is a compliment. "She blushed slightly , meet his gaze was always a blast to the heart.
"Feel honored!"
We laughed together. The atmosphere was relaxed, in the end it was a very normal guy and not the god that I had idealized unattainable.
"Are not you cold?" whispered approaching.
"A little ..." I shrugged. Indeed, the air was anything but warm and I was wearing a short dress dicisamente.
crept even closer to me. Now our legs touched the minimum breath.
"Very nice your cover of the Ronettes." Said, breaking the silence that had once again invaded the conversation.
felt to have her face almost completely red as my dress.
He looked at me smiling. It seemed that he understood perfectly those who had dedicated. I wonder if it was just my impression.
"Um ... Thank you ..." hissed.
"The air begins to be cold ..." he put his arm while his face closer to mine.
closed his eyes to wait for that shot from the first moment I saw him.



Our lips met, softly. Our tongues entwined in a kiss that never before had now received. The head is more reasoned, there was nothing around, if we do not close in a hug and a kiss, warm and full of passion.
"I am cold ... Come to my room, will you? "I said without even thinking, still shaken and excited for that moment that I could never forget.
Without a word we went to my room.



barely knew him, but I know him from a life of Sebra. At the first appointment, moreover, not official, you should not go to bed with someone, but he was different, I abandoned myself entirely to him all night until we fell asleep.



Tonight You're Stealing My Heart ...
Tonight, I'm dreaming with you Holding me Sweetly

Completely Cozy
Sweaty sleep like babies,
Tonight, tonight with you ...

And mentally I wrote my first love song.

yet sunk into the warm blankets tempore was awakened by a caress. I opened my eyes slowly blinking to get used to matturina light filtering through the windows and saw her face in front of my. He had been with me all night, had not fled, in fact I had woken up with the sweetest of gestures.
"I gotta go, honey ..." he whispered, "I lecture in the morning and I would go out of my room. You continue to sleep. "I did not finish speaking and I fiondai blankets and jumped out of his neck. It was too good to be true and was not a dream. The portrait of happiness that morning was me.
After some repeated effusions that could not hold back, we said goodbye and I promised that I would call in the afternoon. I prepared
sang and danced, the sun was shining and no thought black could darken my sky.
As I opened the door to my room to get out to go to class I was struck by a very curious Elvira.
"I saw him come out last night and this morning," cried triumphantly with his hands on her face in surprise
"Elly, you've been on the lookout all night?" I laughed and locked the door of the room.
"Let's say ... Coincidentally are out now ... is ... well ... You did?!?" went so far without too many pleasantries. I knew that he wanted to know.
"What do you think?" and showed the pacifier that I had in my neck and I noticed when I had brushed my hair.
"I also did a pacifier?" Came up to my neck in order to study better, "But it's a leech! Did you see anyway? He likes you!" retired crossing his arms and showing off his usual smile, who knows he is always right.
"Yes, Elly, certainly liked him tonight, but ..." and happiness was immediately removed from the thoughts the more obvious "If it was only one thing a night away? I love it!"



"You call, you'll see ... I saw the look it had when it came out ... Apparently you did un buon lavoro..." sogghignò maliziosa.
"Che scema!” le diedi una pacca sulla spalle e cercai di cambiare discorso, non volevo affondare in brutti pensieri così di primo mattino “E comunque anche tu eri in atteggiamente sospetti col biondino."
"Uh, si, lui... Probabile che lo riveda..." rispose quasi se si parlasse del tempo.
"Ma non è il tuo tipo, giusto?"
"Esatto... Il mio tipo non esiste!”
"Sei tutta matta... Allora, Pretty-In-Pink si va a lezione?"
"Oh, certo, mia fiammeggiante stellina del sesso..." rise fragorosamente.



"Elly!!!" la ribeccai mentre mi sorpassò con passo veloce per uscire.
"There, there, on the way you talk to me ... Those hidden qualities of its low ..." and pointed at the floor, but that obviously did not mean for sure.
"If you mean his penis ... I'm not going ..."
"Oh, yes, that you want ..." I interrupted. I had no way out, he wanted the details.

For lunch I went back to the dorm, but it was impossible to swallow something I was excited at the thought that I called and then rushed upstairs, put my mobile phone on the side of the couch and started watching TV, then read, then to study and damn deal remained silent!
Even Jamie, just before going to play, had come to tell me not yearn so much, probably was involved with the group, classes and study.
the evening I was exhausted and he had not been felt. In me the feeling that I had only used for one night made its way forcefully, I mentally cursed for being so stupid. In the dormitory calm reigned over all, I left the others in their rooms and now I was about to enter the mine. Slowly I lowered the handle and entered. I threw the bag on the bed without turning on the light and went to the bureau to take her pajamas when I felt a presence behind me, I touched her back.
I tried to scream, but the person behind me blocking the mouth with his hand, I dimenai were unsuccessful to escape from the stranglehold that kept me close to that between I did not hear the word confosione the Blonde. I froze in his arms and slowly loosened his grip, when they released me fiondai to the power switch to turn on the light that lit up her face.
"Say, but are you crazy?" Attacked him, I really got a shot and my heart was still beating wildly, "How did you get?" The door must be closed theoretically "Wow, you made me be a hit . I sighed nervously touching their hair.
"Excuse me, did not want to scare you ..." shrugged innocently.
'Well, you did all right ... What are you doing here? "
"I was moved to say hello, I saw the door open and entered. I did not to call you so ... "
" So you've decided to come and play the little maniac with me? And then the door was locked, how the hell did you open it? "I was not sure at most, but I was convinced.
" No, really ... I was open to surprise you ... "she smiled tilting her head as a beaten dog. "You're angry because I did not call? Your cell phone was turned off and so ... I regret very much. Believe me. "
" The mobile phone turned off? "I took the bag inside rummaging to find the phone. It was turned off. The battery must have downloaded and I realized I was not even me. My stupidity was getting worse by the hour. His hazel eyes I were staring with that look ... I tried not to let him know my gaf and returned to the theme.
"No, not for what is" lying "but I forgive you ..." How could I not?
"Come here ..." came up to me "I promise I will not do more than the bastard, okay?"
He squeezed gently stroking my hair. I could die at that moment and be sent straight to heaven.
"Then I can spend the night again with this beautiful blonde?" smiled.
"I swear that if you stop calling me blonde, I'll break your legs!" I laughed crystalline and radiant. He knew how to make me happy just with a glance.
was another wonderful night ...

In the following days we visited a lot. We see the evidence of their groups, I met the other members of his band, nice guys, maybe a little fitted. Bassist believed to be the best on the square, and immediately dislikes guardagnò Elvira could not bear that his way of doing so presumptuous and arrogant to do.
hear him play was beautiful: I always lost in keeping with the blank stare and even listen to his lyrics it was fun, even though they were absurd. His last was found
un'iquietante ballad in which he declared to be dead, from hell to sing and setting out the exact dimensions of his coffin buried somewhere. Sometimes it scared me, but it was so angelic, and it was sweet. However we had not made any promise, in short, we were not officially together. Or at least there we were never told.
went out every night, also studied together at times. I could not understand how much he liked it though, which was quite frustrating.
Until one day while we were in my closet to prove some kind of agreement did not begin with a speech ...
"Look, Lu ... And if we were a. .." hesitated a moment, while trying to perfect agreement.
"Prove what? Change some agreement? So you do not like?" head down staring at the rope, holding it squeezed the neck of the guitar more firmly
"No, no, I meant to be together ... ... ... In other words, sense of the word ... "his voice trembled almost was not good at these things.
I looked up giving up the guitar neck, the expression of surprise.
" That is ... You're my boyfriend now? "Involuntarily and then he pointed to me.
'Well ... Yes .. And you ... "
" Your girl. "Picked it up again.
" Exactly. "He looked down at running a hand through his hair.



I looked at him smiling, it was impossible that rispondesi not. I had in hand.
At this point ... everything was just perfect ...

The time flew and we had almost reached the winter holidays. I had big plans for those holidays, I convinced my parents to let me there, after returning home would be a long and tiring. In fact no member of the Flaming Stars was going to leave the campus. Each for different reasons: Elvira had no desire to go home simply because they wanted to see his father and his new girlfriend, Jamie could not follow his beloved and he too decided to follow and stay on campus spassersela empty. While it was sad on the other hand, the positive side, we could do everything that we wanted to mess that no one would ever say anything.
My beloved Jack had decided to spend the holiday in the mountains as every year, I let him go alone, in the end we were together recently and I did not feel to beg to bring with him or stay with me.
However, someone in our dorm felt tormented and destroyed, and sobbed quietly in our closet.
I saw her there. Sitting and watching the void. He cried. Much. He turned to me ... The trick cast on her cheeks, her cheeks pink with black, swollen eyes. What had been able to disturb my beautiful porcelain doll?
"Elly ..." I whispered floor walking slowly, almost on tiptoe, toward her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment